As you probably know, Conan O’Brien comes to town Monday to broadcast a week of shows from the Majestic. That got me thinking. You know who I think sounds a whole lot like Conan’s sidekick, Andy Richter? I think District 14 Councilman Philip T. Kingston does. If you’ve never heard him speak, have a quick listen. And that got me thinking that not only does Philip T. Kingston sound like Andy Richter, but he actually kind of looks like him, too. A thin version of Richter. Or, or! More like the love child of Conan and Richter. Is it just me?
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »