Signet Jewelers, a Bermuda-based specialty jeweler that operates more than 1,400 U.S. stores under the Kay Jewelers and Jared the Galleria of Jewelry brands, announced Wednesday that it plans to acquire Dallas-Based Zale Corp. in a $690 million cash deal, The New York Times reports. The combined company has around $6.2 billion in combined sales.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers