Signet Jewelers, a Bermuda-based specialty jeweler that operates more than 1,400 U.S. stores under the Kay Jewelers and Jared the Galleria of Jewelry brands, announced Wednesday that it plans to acquire Dallas-Based Zale Corp. in a $690 million cash deal, The New York Times reports. The combined company has around $6.2 billion in combined sales.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas