Thirty pups have been eliminated in the Survival of the Cutest dog contest. We’re down to two contestants. One will take the cake. Who will it be? Royal, the handsome German Shepherd who looks clever in a pair of eyeglasses or Shamrock, the button-nosed Yorkshire Terrier born on St. Patrick’s Day? We’re taking your votes for two days. At midnight on Friday, we’ll tally them up to crown the cutest and reveal our winner inside D Magazine.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman