An alert FrontBurnervian points us to the Flowing Data blog, whereon several images appear that show where people run in various cities. The data were scooped up using one particular exercise-tracking app called RunKeeper. What you see here are the digital trails worn by runners in Dallas. No surprise that White Rock Lake sees a lot of traffic. But I’m surprised by the raised fist in the middle of North Dallas.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »