An alert FrontBurnervian points us to the Flowing Data blog, whereon several images appear that show where people run in various cities. The data were scooped up using one particular exercise-tracking app called RunKeeper. What you see here are the digital trails worn by runners in Dallas. No surprise that White Rock Lake sees a lot of traffic. But I’m surprised by the raised fist in the middle of North Dallas.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas