Esquire is now taking note of the Wendy Davis campaign (via the Texas Observer). Short version: it looks like she needs to fire some people on her campaign and hire some people who know what they are doing. Meantime, the above illustration from Esquire is pretty much what I’ll henceforth always think of when I hear the name “Wendy Davis.” Sorry, TexMo.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers