Zach Eisenberg graduated from the Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in 1992, the same year I did. (What a coincidence!) These days, he lives in Seattle with his wife and three kids. With the Seahawks playing in the Super Bowl this weekend, Zach and a few of his rain-soaked, coffee-fueled homies decided to create a parody of those Beats by Dre commercials featuring Kevin Garnett and Colin Kaepernick. Their version can be seen on Funny or Die — at least until Dr. Dre’s people send a cease-and-desist letter.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »