Zach Eisenberg graduated from the Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in 1992, the same year I did. (What a coincidence!) These days, he lives in Seattle with his wife and three kids. With the Seahawks playing in the Super Bowl this weekend, Zach and a few of his rain-soaked, coffee-fueled homies decided to create a parody of those Beats by Dre commercials featuring Kevin Garnett and Colin Kaepernick. Their version can be seen on Funny or Die — at least until Dr. Dre’s people send a cease-and-desist letter.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers