Zach Eisenberg graduated from the Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in 1992, the same year I did. (What a coincidence!) These days, he lives in Seattle with his wife and three kids. With the Seahawks playing in the Super Bowl this weekend, Zach and a few of his rain-soaked, coffee-fueled homies decided to create a parody of those Beats by Dre commercials featuring Kevin Garnett and Colin Kaepernick. Their version can be seen on Funny or Die — at least until Dr. Dre’s people send a cease-and-desist letter.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman