In an Associated Press story that came out today, District Attorney Craig Watkins says the following: “To be realistic, this may be a 30-, 40-year career for me here as Dallas County D.A. I thoroughly enjoy what I do, and I think once we get through this election cycle, then the politics of it all will settle down.” Mind you, that’s just being realistic. If you want to get optimistic, let your imagination take you where it may, then we’re talking an 80- or 90-year career as Dallas County D.A. Also, if Watkins had a month to train, really get himself in shape, cut back on the sauce, he could start at tight end for the Seahawks. Okay, maybe not start. But a solid backup for sure. He’d contribute.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers