In an Associated Press story that came out today, District Attorney Craig Watkins says the following: “To be realistic, this may be a 30-, 40-year career for me here as Dallas County D.A. I thoroughly enjoy what I do, and I think once we get through this election cycle, then the politics of it all will settle down.” Mind you, that’s just being realistic. If you want to get optimistic, let your imagination take you where it may, then we’re talking an 80- or 90-year career as Dallas County D.A. Also, if Watkins had a month to train, really get himself in shape, cut back on the sauce, he could start at tight end for the Seahawks. Okay, maybe not start. But a solid backup for sure. He’d contribute.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas