In an Associated Press story that came out today, District Attorney Craig Watkins says the following: “To be realistic, this may be a 30-, 40-year career for me here as Dallas County D.A. I thoroughly enjoy what I do, and I think once we get through this election cycle, then the politics of it all will settle down.” Mind you, that’s just being realistic. If you want to get optimistic, let your imagination take you where it may, then we’re talking an 80- or 90-year career as Dallas County D.A. Also, if Watkins had a month to train, really get himself in shape, cut back on the sauce, he could start at tight end for the Seahawks. Okay, maybe not start. But a solid backup for sure. He’d contribute.
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »