Mat Olson is a professional BMX rider who lives in Fort Worth and Arizona. Over the weekend, the Star-Telegram posted this video of Olson riding atop the arches of the West 7th Street Bridge. This is why we can’t have anything nice. (Note: that joke was stolen from a comment on the YouTube video, which I came to via Unfair Park.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »