Are you like me? Are you the father of a little boy who talked about nothing but Skylanders Swap Force in the months leading up to Christmas and has done nothing but play the video game since Santa Claus granted his wish? Then you might be interested to know that the Cattle Baron’s Ball played a role in the game’s origin.
Read This Next
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas