The Channel 5 homepage includes a story announcing a new partnership between Dallas-Fort Worth’s NBC affiliate and The Dallas Morning News. I could find no such announcement on the newspaper’s homepage. Maybe that’s because the Morning News still shares a parking lot with Channel 8, where things could get tense in light of this new alliance.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers