While aboard Air Force One, en route to Nelson Mandela’s memorial service, up-and-coming artist George W. Bush had a chance to display a selection of his latest work to First Lady Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder, and a few others. Since he used his iPad, I have to guess that his art will soon take him into the realm of new media, and, as a longtime supporter of young artists, I’m excited about that.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »