While aboard Air Force One, en route to Nelson Mandela’s memorial service, up-and-coming artist George W. Bush had a chance to display a selection of his latest work to First Lady Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder, and a few others. Since he used his iPad, I have to guess that his art will soon take him into the realm of new media, and, as a longtime supporter of young artists, I’m excited about that.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Laray Polk on the State of Bookstores in Dallas by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »