While aboard Air Force One, en route to Nelson Mandela’s memorial service, up-and-coming artist George W. Bush had a chance to display a selection of his latest work to First Lady Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder, and a few others. Since he used his iPad, I have to guess that his art will soon take him into the realm of new media, and, as a longtime supporter of young artists, I’m excited about that.
- An Object Lesson on Jumping to Conclusions During a Breaking News Story by Tim Rogers
- Lakewood Brewing Company Responds to Session IPA Taste Test by Catherine Downes
- Conclusive Proof That American Way, Southwest: The Magazine, and D Magazine Are Really the Same Magazine With Three Different Offices by Tim Rogers
- Are There Any Good Reasons Left for Susan Hawk Not to Resign? by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Warm Adieu to Byron Harris by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »