Over on Unfair Park, they have quoted Pete Delkus warning us all about the ice headed our way. On the WFAA weatherman’s Facebook page, it looks like he wrote: “The Metroplex is going to be entombed in ice. It’s just a question of how thick will it ultimately get.” Which, of course, is what she said. Anyway, yes, it does look like Delkus wrote that. Because it’s on Delkus’ Facebook page. But if you look closely, that Facebook post ends with a byline, a little “-sm.” I’m gonna assume that’s Steve McCauley. No offense to Steve McCauley, but he’s no Pete Delkus. So until Delkus himself comes and says it to my face — “Tim, it’s just a question of how thick will it ultimately get” — I’m not believing it.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman