Over on Unfair Park, they have quoted Pete Delkus warning us all about the ice headed our way. On the WFAA weatherman’s Facebook page, it looks like he wrote: “The Metroplex is going to be entombed in ice. It’s just a question of how thick will it ultimately get.” Which, of course, is what she said. Anyway, yes, it does look like Delkus wrote that. Because it’s on Delkus’ Facebook page. But if you look closely, that Facebook post ends with a byline, a little “-sm.” I’m gonna assume that’s Steve McCauley. No offense to Steve McCauley, but he’s no Pete Delkus. So until Delkus himself comes and says it to my face — “Tim, it’s just a question of how thick will it ultimately get” — I’m not believing it.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid