Over on Unfair Park, they have quoted Pete Delkus warning us all about the ice headed our way. On the WFAA weatherman’s Facebook page, it looks like he wrote: “The Metroplex is going to be entombed in ice. It’s just a question of how thick will it ultimately get.” Which, of course, is what she said. Anyway, yes, it does look like Delkus wrote that. Because it’s on Delkus’ Facebook page. But if you look closely, that Facebook post ends with a byline, a little “-sm.” I’m gonna assume that’s Steve McCauley. No offense to Steve McCauley, but he’s no Pete Delkus. So until Delkus himself comes and says it to my face — “Tim, it’s just a question of how thick will it ultimately get” — I’m not believing it.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »