I am to board a flight at 8 a.m. Friday morning. I am to fly — in the MOTHERTRUCKING AIR — to New Orleans. This despite the fact the skies are to rain down upon us machetes of ice. The only thing giving me comfort as I face my certain death is how sweet this new website looks.
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- My Five Cents: Restaurants With Full Bars Listen Up by Nancy Nichols
- 5 Films to See at this Year’s USA Film Festival by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »