Abbott has a “commanding” 15-point lead over Davis according to the latest Public Policy Polling survey, a poll (conducted between November 1-4) of 500 Texas voters willing to pick up the phone and then for whatever reason stay on it; the margin of error is +/-4.4 points.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid