A dual-media-income couple I know came home yesterday to find blood splattered on their floor and walls. They own a dog and a cat, but both animals are fine, and the dog was penned up while they were gone. Another friend theorized that the cat is sneezing blood due to an upper respiratory infection, but the husband said some of the blood was fairly high up. Oddly, there was no blood on their furniture.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers