A dual-media-income couple I know came home yesterday to find blood splattered on their floor and walls. They own a dog and a cat, but both animals are fine, and the dog was penned up while they were gone. Another friend theorized that the cat is sneezing blood due to an upper respiratory infection, but the husband said some of the blood was fairly high up. Oddly, there was no blood on their furniture.
- An Object Lesson on Jumping to Conclusions During a Breaking News Story by Tim Rogers
- Lakewood Brewing Company Responds to Session IPA Taste Test by Catherine Downes
- Conclusive Proof That American Way, Southwest: The Magazine, and D Magazine Are Really the Same Magazine With Three Different Offices by Tim Rogers
- Are There Any Good Reasons Left for Susan Hawk Not to Resign? by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Warm Adieu to Byron Harris by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »