A dual-media-income couple I know came home yesterday to find blood splattered on their floor and walls. They own a dog and a cat, but both animals are fine, and the dog was penned up while they were gone. Another friend theorized that the cat is sneezing blood due to an upper respiratory infection, but the husband said some of the blood was fairly high up. Oddly, there was no blood on their furniture.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers