A dual-media-income couple I know came home yesterday to find blood splattered on their floor and walls. They own a dog and a cat, but both animals are fine, and the dog was penned up while they were gone. Another friend theorized that the cat is sneezing blood due to an upper respiratory infection, but the husband said some of the blood was fairly high up. Oddly, there was no blood on their furniture.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »