Spaeth Communications is a fixer. When prominent Republicans and powerful CEOs get into trouble or need help crafting just the right message, they call Spaeth. She’s a pro at framing the conversation, and always advises her clients to rehearse before speeches and interviews. “My former boss, Ronald Reagan, the President of the United States, rehearsed,” she says. “If he found time, everyone can.” A toast to you, Merrie Spaeth, on behalf of Maker’s Mark.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers