Spaeth Communications is a fixer. When prominent Republicans and powerful CEOs get into trouble or need help crafting just the right message, they call Spaeth. She’s a pro at framing the conversation, and always advises her clients to rehearse before speeches and interviews. “My former boss, Ronald Reagan, the President of the United States, rehearsed,” she says. “If he found time, everyone can.” A toast to you, Merrie Spaeth, on behalf of Maker’s Mark.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid