At about 5:20 yesterday afternoon, I boarded a DART train downtown and sat behind an out-of-towner who said the following to her travel companion: “Have you noticed how clean this city is? It’s so beautiful. Everything is so picked up. … And there’s no homeless people accosting you. It’s nice. … Look at this. There’s no trash. Do they have people sweep up every night? … And the people are all so friendly. It’s cool.” She was so effusive with her praise for our fair city, the man she was with could hardly get a word in.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas