I post this from a cabin in Oklahoma, using my phone and a spotty cell connection. Forgive me if I’m missing something, Jim. But you wrote this cheeky piece without mentioning that “architect/civic activist” Bill Booziotis was the architect for the interior of Museum Tower. You’re welcome, you laconic, bearded gadfly.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »