I post this from a cabin in Oklahoma, using my phone and a spotty cell connection. Forgive me if I’m missing something, Jim. But you wrote this cheeky piece without mentioning that “architect/civic activist” Bill Booziotis was the architect for the interior of Museum Tower. You’re welcome, you laconic, bearded gadfly.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers