I post this from a cabin in Oklahoma, using my phone and a spotty cell connection. Forgive me if I’m missing something, Jim. But you wrote this cheeky piece without mentioning that “architect/civic activist” Bill Booziotis was the architect for the interior of Museum Tower. You’re welcome, you laconic, bearded gadfly.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid