Over at bizjournals.com, business-travel columnist Joe Brancatelli makes a pretty compelling case for why American Airlines might want to walk away from its proposed merger with US Airways. Two of the reasons: AA never wanted to do it anyway, and Tom Horton gets to keep his job.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid