Over at bizjournals.com, business-travel columnist Joe Brancatelli makes a pretty compelling case for why American Airlines might want to walk away from its proposed merger with US Airways. Two of the reasons: AA never wanted to do it anyway, and Tom Horton gets to keep his job.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas