Some guy at the Dallas Morning News (his gmail name was in fact “Some Guy”) sent me this link over the weekend, where you can (for now, at least) view the beta version of the new ad-lite, subscriber-only site the paper is planning to roll out next month. I know it’s picture-heavy and seems a lot like Flipboard or some similar app, but after three days of looking at it — I’m very scared to say this — I kinda like it. You? Comment away.
Read This Next
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale