Some guy at the Dallas Morning News (his gmail name was in fact “Some Guy”) sent me this link over the weekend, where you can (for now, at least) view the beta version of the new ad-lite, subscriber-only site the paper is planning to roll out next month. I know it’s picture-heavy and seems a lot like Flipboard or some similar app, but after three days of looking at it — I’m very scared to say this — I kinda like it. You? Comment away.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid