Eric “Slouchy” Nicholson has rounded up all the coverage over at Unfair Park, but the short version is Bobby Ray Carter Jr. commandeered the stage at a karaoke bar in the Thai resort town of Ao Nang, refused to leave, the band started playing the Eagles’ “Hotel California,” and then everything went pretty far south. After “Happy Birthday,” “Hotel California” is probably my least favorite song, so I understand the impulse. But, people, check yourself.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers