Eric “Slouchy” Nicholson has rounded up all the coverage over at Unfair Park, but the short version is Bobby Ray Carter Jr. commandeered the stage at a karaoke bar in the Thai resort town of Ao Nang, refused to leave, the band started playing the Eagles’ “Hotel California,” and then everything went pretty far south. After “Happy Birthday,” “Hotel California” is probably my least favorite song, so I understand the impulse. But, people, check yourself.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas