Eric “Slouchy” Nicholson has rounded up all the coverage over at Unfair Park, but the short version is Bobby Ray Carter Jr. commandeered the stage at a karaoke bar in the Thai resort town of Ao Nang, refused to leave, the band started playing the Eagles’ “Hotel California,” and then everything went pretty far south. After “Happy Birthday,” “Hotel California” is probably my least favorite song, so I understand the impulse. But, people, check yourself.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »