Hello, I’m Zac Crain. You may remember me from such crazy make-’em-ups as that thing with the thing and the one with photos and such. Anyway, I’m here today to ask you folks to give me whatever money you have on hand so I can buy a large section of the court from the Dallas Mavericks’ 2011 championship season. It is up for auction here. As it turns out, they don’t accept trade, so I couldn’t even offer them the court I have from the year before, when they didn’t win the championship. I’d prefer this one, so help a brother out.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers