Do we get to claim Armie Hammer as a native son? Maybe. He lived for a time in Highland Park. Do we get to claim that Far Dog, a restaurant in Creede, Colorado, has Dallas connections? Most definitely. It is co-owned by Al Biernat and his son Jess (and their partner Erin Yurkinas). Okay. Then I can tell you that Hammer and Johnny Depp and the rest of the Lone Ranger crew ate at the place. If you care.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid