Do we get to claim Armie Hammer as a native son? Maybe. He lived for a time in Highland Park. Do we get to claim that Far Dog, a restaurant in Creede, Colorado, has Dallas connections? Most definitely. It is co-owned by Al Biernat and his son Jess (and their partner Erin Yurkinas). Okay. Then I can tell you that Hammer and Johnny Depp and the rest of the Lone Ranger crew ate at the place. If you care.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas