Do we get to claim Armie Hammer as a native son? Maybe. He lived for a time in Highland Park. Do we get to claim that Far Dog, a restaurant in Creede, Colorado, has Dallas connections? Most definitely. It is co-owned by Al Biernat and his son Jess (and their partner Erin Yurkinas). Okay. Then I can tell you that Hammer and Johnny Depp and the rest of the Lone Ranger crew ate at the place. If you care.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »