Business Insider posted three maps (one of which you can see above) from the nonprofit Tax Foundation that show the widely varying tax rates our 50 states place on beer, wine, and spirits. Texas is on the low end of all three categories.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas