Business Insider posted three maps (one of which you can see above) from the nonprofit Tax Foundation that show the widely varying tax rates our 50 states place on beer, wine, and spirits. Texas is on the low end of all three categories.
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »