Patrick McDonnell of the awesomely named nonprofit Revolutionary Pants sent me a link to his Crowdtilt page, where he is trying to raise a measly 100 bucks to get signs with that slogan on them (um, pictured, obviously) printed. They are rebuke to the Austin sign that popped up around SXSW that said “Welcome to Austin. Please Don’t Stay Here. I Hear Dallas is Great” — maybe a new sign, but a long held sentiment. If you wish to help fund this, go here.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »