Patrick McDonnell of the awesomely named nonprofit Revolutionary Pants sent me a link to his Crowdtilt page, where he is trying to raise a measly 100 bucks to get signs with that slogan on them (um, pictured, obviously) printed. They are rebuke to the Austin sign that popped up around SXSW that said “Welcome to Austin. Please Don’t Stay Here. I Hear Dallas is Great” — maybe a new sign, but a long held sentiment. If you wish to help fund this, go here.
Read This Next
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers