Patrick McDonnell of the awesomely named nonprofit Revolutionary Pants sent me a link to his Crowdtilt page, where he is trying to raise a measly 100 bucks to get signs with that slogan on them (um, pictured, obviously) printed. They are rebuke to the Austin sign that popped up around SXSW that said “Welcome to Austin. Please Don’t Stay Here. I Hear Dallas is Great” — maybe a new sign, but a long held sentiment. If you wish to help fund this, go here.
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »