No, no, no. That’s not what happened. From our office across the street, we’ve watched as the Dallas Museum of Art erected an enormous tent around its Di Suvero sculpture for the Art Ball and then, this week, disassembled it. I’m given to understand that the damage to the lawn was expected and that a landscape company has already donated its services. The gig raised $2.25 million. Nice work, people.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste