What better way to celebrate Dallas Arts Week than by stealing some masterpieces? In this week’s game, Art Thief, you’ve got to race against time to crack the code and make off with works by the masters. I managed to steal two paintings by Raphael before being apprehended in my attempt to take the Mona Lisa.
Read This Next
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »