As Jason indicated today in Leading Off, the DMN ran a story about former Trammell Crow CEO Don Williams taking country clubbers to the woodshed for not doing more to develop South Dallas. One thing the paper neglected to report, however, was when Williams blasted the idea of city of Dallas funds going to pay for the proposed Trinity Forest Golf Course. (Probably just wasn’t enough room to get that part in there.) The Dallas City Council has scheduled a final vote on the golf-course proposal next month.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »