As Jason indicated today in Leading Off, the DMN ran a story about former Trammell Crow CEO Don Williams taking country clubbers to the woodshed for not doing more to develop South Dallas. One thing the paper neglected to report, however, was when Williams blasted the idea of city of Dallas funds going to pay for the proposed Trinity Forest Golf Course. (Probably just wasn’t enough room to get that part in there.) The Dallas City Council has scheduled a final vote on the golf-course proposal next month.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley