As Jason indicated today in Leading Off, the DMN ran a story about former Trammell Crow CEO Don Williams taking country clubbers to the woodshed for not doing more to develop South Dallas. One thing the paper neglected to report, however, was when Williams blasted the idea of city of Dallas funds going to pay for the proposed Trinity Forest Golf Course. (Probably just wasn’t enough room to get that part in there.) The Dallas City Council has scheduled a final vote on the golf-course proposal next month.
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »