One of the few (only?) positive side effects of the Houston Street viaduct closure is the installation of segregated, bike-specific lanes for cyclists heading to and from downtown from Oak Cliff. Jonathan Braddick of Bike Friendly Oak Cliff took the new lanes for a spin Monday. He hits them at about the 1:35 mark, if you’re impatient.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid