Want to come work with us? We’re looking to hire in our sales department. Here are the details:
D Magazine Sales Professional Qualifications
D Magazine Partners is seeking a highly motivated, seasoned Advertising Sales Executive to drive sales revenue and growth for the company. This is a “hunter” role and provides exceptional players with uncapped earning potential as well as professional development.
Key Account Executive Responsibilities
- Create new business opportunities through personal selling activities and great networking
- Thoroughly qualify new opportunities to determine whether prospects are good potential clients for D Magazine
- Manage relationships throughout the entire sales cycle, from initial contact through execution of the client campaign
- Develop creative campaigns / proposals that help clients achieve their business objectives
- Consistently win new business and achieve personal revenue goals
- Expand and maintain existing client relationships
Requirements, Experience, and Sales Attributes of Ideal Candidates
- Bachelor’s degree + 3 – 5 years sales experience in a B2B environment
- Very strong prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors
- Well-networked in the Dallas marketplace. Should be involved with industry associations and have a strong personal network
- Ability to get in front of high-level decision makers
- Consultative selling experience a must
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Experience with and comfort entertaining clients in social setting
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Loyal, honest, high-energy, driven, strong work ethic, good sense of humor
Compensation and Benefits
- Very competitive comp plan and uncapped incentive program
- D Magazine benefits include medical, dental insurance, disability, retirement savings, paid holidays, and personal days.
To apply for this position, mail or email cover letter and resume to publisher Jennifer LeBlanc.