Peter mentioned this in today’s Leading Off, but the video of this gun range fire is spectacular. If I had driven by and didn’t know better, I’d have thought a refinery was on fire.
Read This Next
- Interview: Corbin Corona (Alternate Title: I Might Have Just Been Punk’d, if That Were Still a Thing)
- Dallas Cowboys Fan Loses Bet, Will Name Her Son After RGIII
- It Was Not A Fever Dream. You Did See the Wienermobile in Dallas Yesterday.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Pop Up at WAAS Gallery with Cykochik
- Dallas is Officially Bizarre: Recap of Andrew Zimmern’s Bizarre Foods America: Dallas Episode by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- SMU’s Cal Jillson Reaches a Bit Too Far in the Rick Perry Imbroglio by Tim Rogers
- The Mark Cuban Commercial That Continues To Drive Me Insane by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers