Peter mentioned this in today’s Leading Off, but the video of this gun range fire is spectacular. If I had driven by and didn’t know better, I’d have thought a refinery was on fire.
Read This Next
- Interview: Corbin Corona (Alternate Title: I Might Have Just Been Punk’d, if That Were Still a Thing)
- Dallas Cowboys Fan Loses Bet, Will Name Her Son After RGIII
- It Was Not A Fever Dream. You Did See the Wienermobile in Dallas Yesterday.
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- HG Sply Co.
- Why Dallas Was Chosen the Best Skyline in the World by Jason Heid
- Jenny and Jeff Staubach's Greenway Parks Home by Laura Kostelny
- Motorcyclist Hit By Van on Dallas Highway, Motorcyclist Catches It on Video by Bradford Pearson
- About Wylie H. Dallas’ Contributing to FrontBurner by Tim Rogers
- DISD Trustee Bernadette Nutall Apparently Can’t Do Math by Tim Rogers
- The Difficulties of Explaining McKinney Avenue to 3 Guys From Miami by Wylie H. Dallas
- Lamster: Trinity Toll Road Is the ‘Urban Planning Equivalent of the Iraq War’ by Peter Simek
- RadioShack On the Verge of Bankruptcy by Zac Crain
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »