The photo you see above is from Mineral Lover, a Chinese trade publication. It was passed on to me by FrontRowing machine Christopher Mosley, who also works for The Arkenstone, a Richardson company that specializes in gems and minerals. Anyway, the piece is about a Chinese gem dealer’s trip to Dallas. Does anyone know what “Museum Tower Death Ray” is in Cantonese?
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers