Those who care might be interested to know that erstwhile FDLuxer and sometime D Home and D Magazine contributor Jason Sheeler has — I am led to believe by a source very close to the situation — accepted a position as articles editor at Glamour. He starts his new gig in the big city sometime in mid-March.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers