Those who care might be interested to know that erstwhile FDLuxer and sometime D Home and D Magazine contributor Jason Sheeler has — I am led to believe by a source very close to the situation — accepted a position as articles editor at Glamour. He starts his new gig in the big city sometime in mid-March.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman