We’ve got a job opening. Here’s what you need to know:
We’re looking for an experienced web designer to help build D’s online properties by designing microsites, various online graphics, and the presentation of our magazine content online. This position will also play an integral role in the redesign ofÂ dmagazine.com. The online designer will work closely with the online art director, the web development team, and the online editors to continually advance the online experience of our users through design thinking.
- Â 2+ years design experience, including interactive work.
- Must have a diverse online portfolio that showcases innovative concepts and creative design solutions.
- Must be a strong conceptual thinker – visual and interactive. Creative enough to push boundaries within the current brand standards.
- Must have superb communication and presentation skills. Works well with team members and is easily able to interface with sales team.
- Must have an understanding of HTML, the process and expectations of web development, and the capabilities of web/mobile browsers.
- Must have expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
Please send resume and portfolio (either as an online link or PDF) toÂ email@example.com.