And I’m not talking about the guys that hit on us over by the copy machine. (Just kidding. We don’t have any of those.) I’m talking about the beloved mutts of D Magazine staffers. The furry love bugs that we employees return home to each night. In celebration of our ongoing Survival of the Cutest dog contest–but actually because we weren’t allowed to enter–I present to you The Dogs of D: Round 1. Jump for photos. And don’t forget to cast your vote for the cutest pooches in North Texas.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman