And I’m not talking about the guys that hit on us over by the copy machine. (Just kidding. We don’t have any of those.) I’m talking about the beloved mutts of D Magazine staffers. The furry love bugs that we employees return home to each night. In celebration of our ongoing Survival of the Cutest dog contest–but actually because we weren’t allowed to enter–I present to you The Dogs of D: Round 1. Jump for photos. And don’t forget to cast your vote for the cutest pooches in North Texas.
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »