An alert FrontBurnervian points us to a story on 24/7 Wall Street that ranks the 100 biggest cities in America in terms of how they perform in certain metrics. Crime, foreclosures, etc. Here’s the full methodology. Or at least the data they looked at. They don’t say how it was weighted. In any case, Plano takes the top spot. To which we say: better luck next year, Irving!
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers