An alert FrontBurnervian points us to a story on 24/7 Wall Street that ranks the 100 biggest cities in America in terms of how they perform in certain metrics. Crime, foreclosures, etc. Here’s the full methodology. Or at least the data they looked at. They don’t say how it was weighted. In any case, Plano takes the top spot. To which we say: better luck next year, Irving!
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas