The Oak Cliff apartment building where Lee Harvey Oswald lived for five months in the early 1960s will be razed later this week, the Morning News reports.Â The property at 600 Elsbeth had been on and off the city’s radar for years, its possible demolition the result of asbestos and decay. Jane Bryant purchased the building and fought its demolition, a battle which now appears to be over.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid