The Oak Cliff apartment building where Lee Harvey Oswald lived for five months in the early 1960s will be razed later this week, the Morning News reports.Â The property at 600 Elsbeth had been on and off the city’s radar for years, its possible demolition the result of asbestos and decay. Jane Bryant purchased the building and fought its demolition, a battle which now appears to be over.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Laray Polk on the State of Bookstores in Dallas by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »