Maybe you shouldn’t sell those personal seat licenses just yet. ESPN is reporting that the AT&T Cotton Bowl is the ‘prohibitive favorite’ to host the BCS NationalÂ ChampionshipÂ game in 2015, the first year of the BCS’s new playoff format. One assumes this means the game will be held at Cowboys Stadium, which makes sense: domed, central location, etc. The weather might not hold up, but, really, what are the chances a winter storm will hit Arlington before a major sporting event?
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas