Maybe you shouldn’t sell those personal seat licenses just yet. ESPN is reporting that the AT&T Cotton Bowl is the ‘prohibitive favorite’ to host the BCS NationalÂ ChampionshipÂ game in 2015, the first year of the BCS’s new playoff format. One assumes this means the game will be held at Cowboys Stadium, which makes sense: domed, central location, etc. The weather might not hold up, but, really, what are the chances a winter storm will hit Arlington before a major sporting event?
Read This Next
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas