The Observer‘s cover story this week, written by the unbelievably handsome, tall, and single Brantley Hargrove, is about the Keystone XL pipeline, the stuck craw of, well, just about everyone. A few fellas in East Texas have now climbed into a tree in an attempt to peacefully stop the pipeline’s construction; the video above is a live feed. For more info, head to Tar Sands Blockade.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »