Hang on there, eager tipplers! We are receiving a report from the field, and it’s not encouraging. A certain lacrosse-playing FrontBurnervian who may or may not be married to Krista tells us that he’s at the Centennial on Greenville and Ross. Yes, some of the hooch is 50 percent off. But certainly not all of it. The email did say “up to 50,” so that’s cricket. But nothing is marked, which makes it impossible to tell whether you’re getting a good deal till you get to the register. Is that bottle of Knob Creek discounted by 5 percent or 50? Further investigation is warranted.
- A Curious Art Sale Puts DMA Bequest Back in the Spotlight by Peter Simek
- Toronto Scraps Highway Teardown, Opts for Skaters Under the Overpass by Peter Simek
- Ghosts of Dallas: Abbott Avenue, 1955 by Jason Heid
- Three Questions About That Linda Septien Article in the Dallas Observer by Tim Rogers
- Mirror Stage: Visualizing the Self After the Internet
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »