Hang on there, eager tipplers! We are receiving a report from the field, and it’s not encouraging. A certain lacrosse-playing FrontBurnervian who may or may not be married to Krista tells us that he’s at the Centennial on Greenville and Ross. Yes, some of the hooch is 50 percent off. But certainly not all of it. The email did say “up to 50,” so that’s cricket. But nothing is marked, which makes it impossible to tell whether you’re getting a good deal till you get to the register. Is that bottle of Knob Creek discounted by 5 percent or 50? Further investigation is warranted.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman