DMN editorial writer Tod Robberson said he “went the extra mile” in examining development around a golf course in Atlanta (by way of showing that the proposed Trinity Forest Golf Course will do wonders for southern Dallas). If you want to know what going the extra mile really looks like, read sometime D Magazine contributor Patrick Kennedy’s analysis of what has taken place in Atlanta. Spoiler alert: the changes in Atlanta had precious little to do with the golf course there.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers