DMN editorial writer Tod Robberson said he “went the extra mile” in examining development around a golf course in Atlanta (by way of showing that the proposed Trinity Forest Golf Course will do wonders for southern Dallas). If you want to know what going the extra mile really looks like, read sometime D Magazine contributor Patrick Kennedy’s analysis of what has taken place in Atlanta. Spoiler alert: the changes in Atlanta had precious little to do with the golf course there.
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »