Given the events of yesterday, it pains me a little to do this. But you should read Jim Schutze’s column in this week’s Observer. Yes, it’s a bit overblown. He’s got a good point, though. It looks like Dallas has set itself on a course to make the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination messier and more litigation-filled than it need be. I’m with him on this one.
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »