Given the events of yesterday, it pains me a little to do this. But you should read Jim Schutze’s column in this week’s Observer. Yes, it’s a bit overblown. He’s got a good point, though. It looks like Dallas has set itself on a course to make the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination messier and more litigation-filled than it need be. I’m with him on this one.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid