Given the events of yesterday, it pains me a little to do this. But you should read Jim Schutze’s column in this week’s Observer. Yes, it’s a bit overblown. He’s got a good point, though. It looks like Dallas has set itself on a course to make the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination messier and more litigation-filled than it need be. I’m with him on this one.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »