I’d like to offer congratulations to whoever it was that sold Kiss’ record label on the idea of advertising on a DART train. When you consider that there’s virtually no demographic overlap between the band’s fanbase and the transit agency’s clientele, that’s an impressive bit of salesmanship.
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas