A North Dallas woman is claiming that the water from a Walmart toilet scalded her while she sat on a Walmart toilet. Sat on a Walmart toilet. Again, this whole situation seems like it could’ve beenÂ avoided by not sitting on a Walmart toilet.
…she bought a thermometer from theÂ store and went back to the bathroom stall to check the temperature of the toilet water.Â
She told police the thermometer read 109 degrees.Â Â Burns said sheÂ did notify the manager before making the police report.Â Â She was not seriously hurt.
- woman sits on toilet, does something that forces water to splash upon her bottom
– woman leaps off toilet, runs to thermometer department
– woman returns to bathroom
– woman sticks hand back in the toilet that bit her
– woman determines that the water was 109 degrees, a temperature at which most would consider their coffee luke-warm
– woman files police report
What a great country.