I’m headed to New York this weekend for a wedding. Looks like I’ve got less than a 60-percent chance of landing on schedule. Yesterday, the Department of Transportation released its monthly on-time ratings for the airlines, and in September, American did very poorly. Only 58 percent of its flights were punctual, putting it at the bottom of the industry. Southwest came in at No. 6, with 86.5 percent. Here’s the rest of the list.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley