I’m headed to New York this weekend for a wedding. Looks like I’ve got less than a 60-percent chance of landing on schedule. Yesterday, the Department of Transportation released its monthly on-time ratings for the airlines, and in September, American did very poorly. Only 58 percent of its flights were punctual, putting it at the bottom of the industry. Southwest came in at No. 6, with 86.5 percent. Here’s the rest of the list.
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers