I’m headed to New York this weekend for a wedding. Looks like I’ve got less than a 60-percent chance of landing on schedule. Yesterday, the Department of Transportation released its monthly on-time ratings for the airlines, and in September, American did very poorly. Only 58 percent of its flights were punctual, putting it at the bottom of the industry. Southwest came in at No. 6, with 86.5 percent. Here’s the rest of the list.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid