I’m headed to New York this weekend for a wedding. Looks like I’ve got less than a 60-percent chance of landing on schedule. Yesterday, the Department of Transportation released its monthly on-time ratings for the airlines, and in September, American did very poorly. Only 58 percent of its flights were punctual, putting it at the bottom of the industry. Southwest came in at No. 6, with 86.5 percent. Here’s the rest of the list.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman