I’m headed to New York this weekend for a wedding. Looks like I’ve got less than a 60-percent chance of landing on schedule. Yesterday, the Department of Transportation released its monthly on-time ratings for the airlines, and in September, American did very poorly. Only 58 percent of its flights were punctual, putting it at the bottom of the industry. Southwest came in at No. 6, with 86.5 percent. Here’s the rest of the list.
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »