Never heard of [hits caps lock] DAPPER Magazine? Then feast your eyes on the website of the “quarterly, luxury lifestyle publication designed for the affluent, savvy gentleman in Dallas/Ft. Worth.” Set aside a good block of time, though. I think you’ll find yourself engrossed in its web 2.0 offerings. Sticky indeed.
Read This Next
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas