Never heard of [hits caps lock] DAPPER Magazine? Then feast your eyes on the website of the “quarterly, luxury lifestyle publication designed for the affluent, savvy gentleman in Dallas/Ft. Worth.” Set aside a good block of time, though. I think you’ll find yourself engrossed in its web 2.0 offerings. Sticky indeed.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »