Sure, you were probably planning on curling up on the couch under a blanket in front of the TV tomorrow evening, a three-finger bourbon in one hand, a smart phone in the other, ready to play amateur comic on your Twitter feed as you braced yourself for elation/heartbreak/apathy. But why wallow alone when you can join us at the Granada Theater for D Election Night Live, an evening featuring live music, live coverage of the election, drinks, and friends. Performances will include The Burning Hotels, AiR DeeJayÂ ofÂ Track Meet, and DJ Paris Vidal, and it all kicks-off at 8:30 p.m.Â Tickets are just $5, and you can get them right here.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste