Sure, you were probably planning on curling up on the couch under a blanket in front of the TV tomorrow evening, a three-finger bourbon in one hand, a smart phone in the other, ready to play amateur comic on your Twitter feed as you braced yourself for elation/heartbreak/apathy. But why wallow alone when you can join us at the Granada Theater for D Election Night Live, an evening featuring live music, live coverage of the election, drinks, and friends. Performances will include The Burning Hotels, AiR DeeJayÂ ofÂ Track Meet, and DJ Paris Vidal, and it all kicks-off at 8:30 p.m.Â Tickets are just $5, and you can get them right here.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »