The Dallas Fire Department baseball team took the 35+ division crown in this fall’s North Texas Amateur Baseball League recently, but that’s not the point. The point is this awesome video with players exploding out of flames and fireworks, with some real Gladiator ish as the background music.
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »