If “recently collected data” from Dallas-based 7-Eleven holds up, President Obama will beat Mitt Romney soundly next week. That’s according to data, of course, from the convenience-store chain’s coffee-cup poll. 7-Eleven calls the poll “unabashedly unscientific.” But The New York Times points out that it’s been right in three straight presidential elections, even predicting the popular vote within a single percentage point.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »