When CentralTrack launched back in February, I said I would not read the damn thing until they changed the stupid sideways-scroll presentation of articles. It was so reader unfriendly that I set the over-under at a week for when they’d come to their senses. Pete Freedman told me to take the over. Well, he was right. It took them more than eight months to make their site readable. Writes Freedman, “Don’t get us wrong: We still believe that sidescrolling is a fun and unique way to offer coverage. Unfortunately, though, and as you may have noticed, sidescrolling pretty much jacked up the way our site looked on mobile phones.” Now I guess I have to check the thing out.
- We Can’t Let Our Guard Down When it Comes to the Trinity Toll Road by Peter Simek
- Podcast: Carpetbagger Joe Tone of the Denver-Based Dallas Observer Talks About His Horsies-and-Drugs Book by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- Health Wildcatters Announces Fourth ‘Pulse’ Breakfast, Featuring On-Demand Mobile Health Startup by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (5/26/15) by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »