When CentralTrack launched back in February, I said I would not read the damn thing until they changed the stupid sideways-scroll presentation of articles. It was so reader unfriendly that I set the over-under at a week for when they’d come to their senses. Pete Freedman told me to take the over. Well, he was right. It took them more than eight months to make their site readable. Writes Freedman, “Don’t get us wrong: We still believe that sidescrolling is a fun and unique way to offer coverage. Unfortunately, though, and as you may have noticed, sidescrolling pretty much jacked up the way our site looked on mobile phones.” Now I guess I have to check the thing out.
- Balanced Vision Plan Co-Author on Trinity River Toll Road: ‘I Want to Apologize to Dallas’ by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Suggestions for Home Rule Commission No. 4: School Calendar by Eric Celeste
- Jane McGarry Is Going To Watch Draft Day Tonight by Tim Rogers
- Meet the CEO: Healthcare Data Guru Chuck Lyles, Head of GuideIT by Matt Goodman