When CentralTrack launched back in February, I said I would not read the damn thing until they changed the stupid sideways-scroll presentation of articles. It was so reader unfriendly that I set the over-under at a week for when they’d come to their senses. Pete Freedman told me to take the over. Well, he was right. It took them more than eight months to make their site readable. Writes Freedman, “Don’t get us wrong: We still believe that sidescrolling is a fun and unique way to offer coverage. Unfortunately, though, and as you may have noticed, sidescrolling pretty much jacked up the way our site looked on mobile phones.” Now I guess I have to check the thing out.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »