When CentralTrack launched back in February, I said I would not read the damn thing until they changed the stupid sideways-scroll presentation of articles. It was so reader unfriendly that I set the over-under at a week for when they’d come to their senses. Pete Freedman told me to take the over. Well, he was right. It took them more than eight months to make their site readable. Writes Freedman, “Don’t get us wrong: We still believe that sidescrolling is a fun and unique way to offer coverage. Unfortunately, though, and as you may have noticed, sidescrolling pretty much jacked up the way our site looked on mobile phones.” Now I guess I have to check the thing out.
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- Greg Hardy Suspended for 10 Games by Michael J. Mooney
- At Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, An Emergency Without The Stakes by Jenna Peck
- Taste Test Thursday: North Texas BBQ Sauce (Spicy Edition) by Catherine Downes
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »