When CentralTrack launched back in February, I said I would not read the damn thing until they changed the stupid sideways-scroll presentation of articles. It was so reader unfriendly that I set the over-under at a week for when they’d come to their senses. Pete Freedman told me to take the over. Well, he was right. It took them more than eight months to make their site readable. Writes Freedman, “Don’t get us wrong: We still believe that sidescrolling is a fun and unique way to offer coverage. Unfortunately, though, and as you may have noticed, sidescrolling pretty much jacked up the way our site looked on mobile phones.” Now I guess I have to check the thing out.
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »